CAA ITIN Service

Taxpayers who are not eligible for SSN but have tax obligations, can apply for ITIN.

To apply for ITIN, you need:

To submit your ITIN package, you can EITHER:

  • Mail the package including original identification documents to the IRS.

  • Set up an appointment with an IRS agent in one of the IRS service centers.

  • Hire a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) who can verify your identity documents during the in-person meeting and submit all documents to the IRS.

A Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) is a person or business that has been certified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist individuals and entities that are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) or an Employer Identification Number (EIN) to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

The CAA can certify original identification documents and assist with the completion of Form W-7, the application for an ITIN. They are authorized to certify copies of identification documents, and assist taxpayers in completing Form W-7 and collecting the necessary supporting documents for the ITIN application.

CAA service is available now! Check fees here

  • W7/Document Certification by a CAA

  • Tax return (if needed)